Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Basic Principles Of Business In Islam

I often meet with friends or clients who are raving about the business they run. most of them complain that their business did not go well with the result that they bear no small debt. And they asked for solutions to solve their problems.

I am not an economist, so I learned the problem case by case basis with the extent of my ability. From the results of my research I found on their business mistakes that cause ineffectiveness of their business well.

Venture Capital
I found that most of their capital from sources that are not obvious when the obvious but it contains substantial risk. Where to get venture capital and if capital is halal or haram is what will be a problem later on. At the beginning of doing business with this capital, they were happy but did not realize the devastating impact their future

The way they do business
The way they run business, maybe it's only natural for them and allowed but I have found, how they practice will impact not good for their business

Business Advantage
Often goes wrong on the issue of business profits. They just think to pay off their debts and do not realize that there are rights of the poor that pay the zakat, property, business and charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment