Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fasting For Inner Outer Beauty

In the fourth year I fasted of Prophet Dawud, I told my wife to do so, and I did not think that she would be able to do it. With a height of about 163 cm and weighs about 66 kg, my wife looked very sturdy. I did not think she could fast for two years without a break.

What happened then during her fasting? Sure, her weight dropped dramatically. It became 48 kg and sure she seemed very slim. And there is one thing that I did not expect that her skin became more white, smooth, clean and shining.

This is the advantage of fasting in physical beauty. What about the beauty that arises from within. There were some changes to her characters without she realized it. She became more patient, more understanding of others' feelings, and easy to pity to see people suffer. She became more sensitive feel for how people starve and become more resilient to face life.

Of course, these changes in the body outside and inside is a very positive change for a woman, a wife, a housewife and a female worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment