Saturday, November 5, 2011

Benefits Of Observing Prophet David Fast

There are many benefits when we observe Fasting of Prophet David. We will feel these benefits, of course when we do this fast for a long term. But this is not impossible for a short time, because the result of Fasting of Prophet David for every person will be different.

I did this Prophet David Fast in 2003. I did this fasting when I got financial crisis and some diseases that made me panic. I couldn't do nothing at that time.

Someday, when I visited a book store, I found a book that explained about Fasting of Prophet David. That time, I never knew about my religion, Islam. I was lack of Islam knowledge. So, I never knew sunnah fastings in Islam. I only knew fast in Ramadhan month.

The first day I observed Fasting of Prophet David only one sentence I remembered. "In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Allah my God, I want to change my life better. Please help me."

Now, Allah changes my life better than before. Allah cures my diseases, pays my debts, and gives me good family. Allah gives what I asked. When I do Magrib Prayer, I always read Surah Ar Rahmaan after surah Al Faatihah. Cause by reading this surah I will always remember verse 60, "Is there any reward for good other than good?".

2 comments: