Friday, December 23, 2011

Secrets Behind Fasting

Menchana's Wise Word
In the Qur'an, Surat al-Baqarah 183, Allah instructs Muslims to fast during Ramadan. And the interesting part of this verse that fasting has been done by the previous races. The question? What are the privileges of fasting?

Many muslim scholars studied fasting by observing to the perpetrators of fasting and the results are 90% of fasting is very beneficial in many aspects of life. This is its appeal. Great curiosity on the fast, made me interested in examining it, whether fasting is done by humans, animals or other creatures. And I have written several articles about the human advantages when fasting on this blog and in several other blogs.

I observed some of the world's religions, and most of all religions teach about fasting. Of course, every religion will be different ways to do it. However, there is one common purpose why all religions teach fasting. To be closer to God.

Finally, there is a sentence that was born from my heart, out of my mouth, and I write in this blog :

"In the hunger there are a lot of hidden sciences."

No comments:

Post a Comment