Saturday, November 12, 2011

Marriage In Islam For Muslim And Muslimah

And marry those among you who are single (i.e. a man who has no wife and the woman who has no husband) and (also marry) the Saalihuun (pious, fit and capable ones) of your (male) slaves and maid-servants (female slaves). If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His Bounty. And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures' needs, All-Knowing (about the state of the people).
(Surah 24. An-Nuur, 32)

I always ask all my friends to memorize and read this verse as many as they can when they need to know how to get a life time partner for their life. Read this verse before going to bed or after praying tahajud. Why do I suggest this? Here is the secret.

When I was a teenager I had a best friend. We had some same interests but only one we are different. We are different about marriage.

My friend's point of view about marriage was that he will get marry if he had much money, house, and off course a job is the very crusial thing. This point of view is good for him and also for everyone. This made him being a hard worker.

Here is my point of view at that time. "If I need to marry, I must marry even I don't have job, have no money". Why I must be afraid if I believe that Allah will encrich us if we marry because of doing Allah's order. So, don't be afraid of marrying. Remember always this, "If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His Bounty. And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures' needs, All-Knowing (about the state of the people).

No comments:

Post a Comment